1. I want to get my current socks off the needles by the end of the month (sorry for the crappy picture. It’s OnLine SuperSock 100 Jupiter).
2. I want to finish the palindrome scarf and the Adam’s Rib sweater before Good Friday.
3. I want to crochet this blanket over Easter break, using the yarn I just bought.
4. If I can actually get through that, I would love to knit a pair of April Socks, but…. I want the other projects off the needles first. That said, if the sweater starts to go bad again, the socks are coming back out.
5. Stop obsessing over the Manos of Uruguay Alegria sock yarn. I have already more than spent this month’s yarn budget. But it’s kind of dreamy: